Sterilizable / Contamination Resistant
Robots with sterility control for use in sterile and clean environments that employ H2O2 gas 35% density (dry/wet) and UV exposure.
- Smooth surface prevents adherence of dust and dirt. The robot arm is constructed without screws to maintain high sanitation levels.
- Cleanliness: ISO Class 5
- Protection level: Wrist IP67, Unit IP65
- Design compliant with GMP (product management and quality control standard)
- UL standard / Canada CSA standard
- Hygiene proven through testing by Fraunhofer Institute (Report No. DE 1409-725)
Isolation (for Sealed Environments)
Cables and other connector panels are positioned on the bottom for easier installation in sealed and quarantine environments.
Electric Gripper Connection Flange
Internal mount with gripper cable up to the flange eliminates interference with peripherals. Suitable for clean environments.
Medical and Pharmaceutical Robot Hands
- Sterility resistance: Hydrogen peroxide gas (35% density) and UV exposure compliance
- Cleanliness: ISO Class 4 (GMP Grade A/B)*
- Made with FDA-certified material
*Mounting on the robot depends on the robot specification.
Optional external-mount battery makes battery replacement and maintenance easier.
Product and specification sheets and white papers are available here.
CAD Files & Manuals
Find 2D/3D CAD data, application software, PDF manuals, and part lists. (Account registration required)
Account registration required.