1-Day Basic Robot Programming & Operation (CA)
Class Overview and Curriculum
This class is a compressed format of our 2-day “Basic Robot Programming & Operation” course, with the intention of preparing students for the following 2-day “Advanced Robot Programming & Operation” course.
The purpose of this class is not to make any student a robot expert, but to give each student a level of knowledge, familiarity, and comfort with the controller and hardware, so they understand the fundamental concepts of the DENSO robot system and are empowered with the tools they need for problem-solving and development when they return.
- Overview of Robot/Controller Components
- Teach Pendant Navigation, Operation, and Programming
- The teaching of Movement Modes, Positions, Variable Types
- Program Execution in Teach Check and Auto Modes
- Calibration and Preventative Controller Maintenance
- Backup Program Data using WINCAPS III Software
- Create Simulation using WINCAPS III Software
- Teach Robot Positions using WINCAPS III and Teach Pendant
- System I/O Interface
Who Should Attend:
- New Hires
- Robot Operators
- Application Engineers
- Sales Engineers
- Newcomers to DENSO robots.
Training Duration: One Day
Class Size: One to 6 Students (Maximum two students per training cell)
Price: $1,200 USD or 1 training credit per student.
Note: The price includes lunch and refreshments on both days. Hotel costs are not included.
- Go to occurrence page
- Feb 20 2024
- 9:00 am - 4:30 pm