To request repair for your DENSO robots, please read the following information and then fill out the Repair Request Form.
Repair Service Policy
- Customers who do not have an account with DENSO Products and Services Americas, Inc. will need to arrange payment prior to the repair being returned.
- Standard lead time is six (6) weeks, expedited two-week service is available upon request. All repairs are subject to parts availability.
- Non-US-standard units (e.g. overseas configuration, non-DENSO controllers, etc.) are handled on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for support options on such units. RC8 extra axis, conveyor tracking, and MC8 systems MUST send in encoder hub with repair – no exceptions.
- DENSO is not responsible for programs, variables, or tooling. Please backup data and remove tooling before sending your robot in for repair. You may need to perform a CALSET on the robot when your repair is returned.
- UPON COMPLETION OF THE EVALUATION, DENSO ALLOWS THREE (3) MONTHS OF EQUIPMENT STORAGE PRIOR TO ASSESSING A MONTHLY STORAGE FEE.
The following items are no longer service supported. We cannot guarantee parts availability and may be returned as nonrepairable.
- MC Controllers (except MC2F controllers)
- RC3 Controllers and teach pendants
- RC5 Controllers
- VS-B/C/D series
- HS/HM-B/C/D series
Instructions for Completing the Robot Request Form
- Fill out the Repair Request Form and include a copy with the unit being sent in.
- Please be sure to include a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) with this request as well as with the returning robot, for all hazardous materials the robot assemblies and/or components may have been exposed to prior to being returned for service.
- If you are having a distributor or other third-party broker your repair, please ensure their information is in the billing and contact section, and your information is in the shipping section
- Please fax or email your POs along with your quote to:
- For collect shipping only on repairs that include a robot arm:
- We can only use UPS SCS (9-digit number), regular UPS does not handle freight.
- Any FEDEX account is acceptable.
- DENSO cannot process any other collect shipping requests; if you have another carrier, you will need to make the shipping arrangements.
- RMA Number
- If you do not already have an RMA number, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include all paperwork sent to you by DENSO on your shipment to us, and ensure the RMA number is clearly visible on your packaging.
For any technical questions about the repair:
For further support questions or concerns, click here.