Basic Robot Programming Online Class
Class Overview and Curriculum:
This class is an introduction to DENSO robotics hardware and software and serves as a good start for someone either new to the field of robotics or just new to DENSO robotics in particular. The class begins with robotics 101, and moves through the safety systems of the robot, up through jogging, variables, teaching positions, to writing the first programs. The students also open up our offline programming software, WINCAPS III, and learn how to back up their programs and controller data, how to write and fully simulate programs offline, and more.
The purpose of this class is not to make any student a robot expert, but to give each student a level of knowledge, familiarity, and comfort with the controller and hardware, so they understand the fundamental concepts of the DENSO robot system and are empowered with the tools they need for problem-solving and development when they return.
- Overview of Robot/Controller Components
- Teach Pendant Navigation, Operation, and Programming
- The teaching of Movement Modes, Positions, Variable Types
- Program Execution in Teach Check and Auto Modes
- Calibration and Preventative Controller Maintenance
- Backup Program Data using WINCAPS III Software
- Create Simulation using WINCAPS III Software
- Teach Robot Positions using WINCAPS III and Teach Pendant
- System I/O Interface
Who Should Attend:
- New Hires
- Application Engineers
- Sales Engineers
- Newcomers to DENSO robots
Training Duration: 4-hour webinar
Class Size: One to 15 Students
Price: $300 USD or 1 training credit per student
Note: PC with stable internet connection and dual monitors are recommended in order to follow both presentation and virtual desktop workspace through Cloudshare.